Just like my previous post, today’s recipe is somewhat of a bastardised version of a greater classic. In truth, it’s not really a version of the famous salad but instead simply another salad inspired by it. With the glory that is summer well settled down here in the South, the salad series for healthy eating [...]
I have incredible sponsors (HOMECHOICE) who give me great kitchen items to play with and test out in my home kitchen. Their ice cream maker is their best item i have laid my hands on to date. Yet the poor machine has been sitting in my kitchen for almost more than a month, neglected, but [...]
As citrus moves out of season i am jumping at all opportunities to make the most of the last few pockets of cheaper produce still available at fruit & vegetable markets around the city. I always feel it’s such a shame lemons and limes which are quintessential cocktail ingredients are in season during the cold [...]
A need for a quick & healthy lunch preferably wheat free, led me to plucking a punnet of the easy to use, ready to cook calamari and tentacles off the shop shelf. But what to do with it? A salad. A hot salad! Ideas starting buzzing in my brain on how to serve up this [...]
This is the ultimate of all sauces. A classic. Big on flavour. Bright in colour. Directly translated Sauce Green will transform simple grilled fish or chicken, enhance vegetables done in the pot or oven & a secret tip when mixed into mayo will make an unforgettable chicken sarmie. Change your food, change your life with [...]
- MADELEINES 19/10/2011
- SUNDAY CRUMPETS & SOUTH AFRICAN PROTEAS IN THE GARDEN 30/04/2012
- PARSLEY ALMOND & CHILLI PESTO RECIPE 12/09/2012
- PEA & CORN SALAD WITH FETA RECIPE 25/10/2012
- BEETROOT & CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE 19/11/2012
- BRAISED PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC SHALLOT GRAVY RECIPE 25/03/2013
- GREEK SPINACH & CHEESE PIE RECIPE 22/03/2013
- HOME MADE FIG JAM CROSTATA 15/03/2013
- DONNA HAY – BANANA BREAD RECIPE 12/03/2013
- RICOTTA & BLUEBERRIES HOTCAKES RECIPE 19/02/2013
- Love Beets: I just love beets, they not only taste good but ar...
- Ammy: Fantastic to hear Letitia. Happy 2013. May you enj...
- Letitia McCallum: Came across this wonderful recipe when looking on ...
- Ammy: Hi Denise, hope you've managed to give them a try....
- Denise Rootenberg: Not fair while we languish in snow in Toronto. Got...