Just like my previous post, today’s recipe is somewhat of a bastardised version of a greater classic. In truth, it’s not really a version of the famous salad but instead simply another salad inspired by it. With the glory that is summer well settled down here in the South, the salad series for healthy eating [...]
I reckon if i was forced to eat only one cuisine for the rest of my life (you know those silly games you play) i would choose Indian food. I have always had a thing for spices & big flavours, so this really does make a lot of sense if you care to spend more [...]
You probably think i should just change this blog to the Pie & Cake blog. I know, i know. I am very conscience of the fact the last many posts have had this particular slant. This is the last one of the sort i promise (well at least for a while.) What actually happened was, [...]
“The Kitchen” – one of my favourite Cape Town eateries, which also happens to be the beating heart of the uber trendy & developing area of Woodstock – has recently published a selection of it’s recipes. (Calls of celebration here!) Of course it didn’t take me long to get hold of a copy over which [...]
Hubby & I are deep in the throes of moving house. Meaning i hardly have time to think, let alone post, let alone eat. Why didn’t anyone warn me it was this exhausting? Okay, maybe a few friends did – but i couldn’t have imagined how much stuff we have accumulated & what a draining [...]
- MADELEINES 19/10/2011
- SUNDAY CRUMPETS & SOUTH AFRICAN PROTEAS IN THE GARDEN 30/04/2012
- PARSLEY ALMOND & CHILLI PESTO RECIPE 12/09/2012
- PEA & CORN SALAD WITH FETA RECIPE 25/10/2012
- BEETROOT & CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE 19/11/2012
- BRAISED PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC SHALLOT GRAVY RECIPE 25/03/2013
- GREEK SPINACH & CHEESE PIE RECIPE 22/03/2013
- HOME MADE FIG JAM CROSTATA 15/03/2013
- DONNA HAY – BANANA BREAD RECIPE 12/03/2013
- RICOTTA & BLUEBERRIES HOTCAKES RECIPE 19/02/2013
- Love Beets: I just love beets, they not only taste good but ar...
- Ammy: Fantastic to hear Letitia. Happy 2013. May you enj...
- Letitia McCallum: Came across this wonderful recipe when looking on ...
- Ammy: Hi Denise, hope you've managed to give them a try....
- Denise Rootenberg: Not fair while we languish in snow in Toronto. Got...