We have been house & dog sitting in the out of town area of Noordhoek for the last 10 days. What bliss. Waking up to & watching setting suns over the beach & sea horizon is pure remedy for any stressed out soul. Large lounging areas, beautiful plant covered porches and mountain backdrops added to [...]
Hubby & I are deep in the throes of moving house. Meaning i hardly have time to think, let alone post, let alone eat. Why didn’t anyone warn me it was this exhausting? Okay, maybe a few friends did – but i couldn’t have imagined how much stuff we have accumulated & what a draining [...]
Winter in the beautiful mother city is a little schizophrenic this year. We have just had a bout of summery heat, sunshine days for over two weeks which was surprisingly fun. Yet now we have all been plunged back into real winter temperatures with snow on the mountains & icy icy winds making us reach [...]
- MADELEINES 19/10/2011
- SUNDAY CRUMPETS & SOUTH AFRICAN PROTEAS IN THE GARDEN 30/04/2012
- PARSLEY ALMOND & CHILLI PESTO RECIPE 12/09/2012
- PEA & CORN SALAD WITH FETA RECIPE 25/10/2012
- BEETROOT & CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE 19/11/2012
- BRAISED PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC SHALLOT GRAVY RECIPE 25/03/2013
- GREEK SPINACH & CHEESE PIE RECIPE 22/03/2013
- HOME MADE FIG JAM CROSTATA 15/03/2013
- DONNA HAY – BANANA BREAD RECIPE 12/03/2013
- RICOTTA & BLUEBERRIES HOTCAKES RECIPE 19/02/2013
- Love Beets: I just love beets, they not only taste good but ar...
- Ammy: Fantastic to hear Letitia. Happy 2013. May you enj...
- Letitia McCallum: Came across this wonderful recipe when looking on ...
- Ammy: Hi Denise, hope you've managed to give them a try....
- Denise Rootenberg: Not fair while we languish in snow in Toronto. Got...