It all started at 8am on a Monday morning with a simple agenda to go and taste ( supposedly ) the most authentic Pasteis de nata this side of Belem, Portugal (the home of this famous pastry.) Ultimately a custard tart, but when fresh out the oven with a superior flaky crust and vanilla but [...]
Tag Archives: Broadway Bakery
- MADELEINES 19/10/2011
- SUNDAY CRUMPETS & SOUTH AFRICAN PROTEAS IN THE GARDEN 30/04/2012
- PARSLEY ALMOND & CHILLI PESTO RECIPE 12/09/2012
- PEA & CORN SALAD WITH FETA RECIPE 25/10/2012
- BEETROOT & CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE 19/11/2012
- BRAISED PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC SHALLOT GRAVY RECIPE 25/03/2013
- GREEK SPINACH & CHEESE PIE RECIPE 22/03/2013
- HOME MADE FIG JAM CROSTATA 15/03/2013
- DONNA HAY – BANANA BREAD RECIPE 12/03/2013
- RICOTTA & BLUEBERRIES HOTCAKES RECIPE 19/02/2013
- Love Beets: I just love beets, they not only taste good but ar...
- Ammy: Fantastic to hear Letitia. Happy 2013. May you enj...
- Letitia McCallum: Came across this wonderful recipe when looking on ...
- Ammy: Hi Denise, hope you've managed to give them a try....
- Denise Rootenberg: Not fair while we languish in snow in Toronto. Got...
bacon banana basil brown rice butter cake cheese chickpeas chilli coriander cream easy eggs favourite fennel feta free range fruit garlic ginger healthy herbs Homechoice home made lemon lemons lime mint mushrooms parmesan parsley pasta pesto pie prawns puff pastry recipe rocket salad simple soup South Africa summer tomato Tomato Sauce