I found myself intensely scowering (is that a word??) through the supermarket shelves the other day for a sachet of yeast. Just one. I was inspired to make pizza & use up all these delightful topping options awaiting my use in my fridge. Alas, there were none to be found so i had to think [...]
I catered a big event on Saturday and was left with a few odd pieces of this and that which confronted me this morning when i opened the fridge. Hating to let anything go to waste i got creative with what seemed at first like an odd combination of ingredients but yet somehow came together [...]
I often get asked to rustle up some snacks for a drinks party & almost always include a cheeseboard in the selection – for many reasons. 1) It is always popular. 2) It’s easy to assemble requiring no actual cooking. 3) which is an necessary balance from the other snacks that require more effort. 4) [...]
- MADELEINES 19/10/2011
- SUNDAY CRUMPETS & SOUTH AFRICAN PROTEAS IN THE GARDEN 30/04/2012
- PARSLEY ALMOND & CHILLI PESTO RECIPE 12/09/2012
- PEA & CORN SALAD WITH FETA RECIPE 25/10/2012
- BEETROOT & CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE 19/11/2012
- BRAISED PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC SHALLOT GRAVY RECIPE 25/03/2013
- GREEK SPINACH & CHEESE PIE RECIPE 22/03/2013
- HOME MADE FIG JAM CROSTATA 15/03/2013
- DONNA HAY – BANANA BREAD RECIPE 12/03/2013
- RICOTTA & BLUEBERRIES HOTCAKES RECIPE 19/02/2013
- Love Beets: I just love beets, they not only taste good but ar...
- Ammy: Fantastic to hear Letitia. Happy 2013. May you enj...
- Letitia McCallum: Came across this wonderful recipe when looking on ...
- Ammy: Hi Denise, hope you've managed to give them a try....
- Denise Rootenberg: Not fair while we languish in snow in Toronto. Got...